If Women Rose Rooted
A Life-Changing Journey to Authenticity and Belonging
Written by Sharon Blackie
Hosted by Edveeje Fairchild and Sophie Jane Mortimer
Beautifully written, honest and moving, If Women Rose Rooted is a passionate song to a different kind of femininity, a rallying, feminist cry for the rewilding of womanhood; reclaiming our role as guardians of the land.
“This is the core of our task: to respect and revere ourselves, and so bring about a world in which women are respected and revered, recognized once again as holding the life-giving power of the earth itself.”
The Benefits of Taking This Journey
- Gain an appreciation of Covid-19 as an invitation to become a powerful “voice of the wells”.
- Deepen your understanding of – and connection to – your soul calling and the path that will lead you to becoming your most authentic self.
- Integrate the author’s wisdom with your own soul’s guidance
- Experience the power of grounding in Celtic cultural myths and stories during transitions of growth and initiation
- Expand your understanding of your role in The Great Work
- Finally get this fantastic book read and have fun along the way
- Take your own eco-heroine’s journey one week at a time
- Join a sisterhood who will support and encourage you to live your most authentic life during a transformative time for women everywhere.
What The Journey Includes
9 recorded If Women Rose Rooted Retreats that include a lively discussion of the chapter, a pelvic bowl meditation, journaling prompts, and sharing from other women who have taken this journey.
When You Were Forest & Moonlight:
During Edveeje’s tenure as the Chief Operations Officer at TreeSisters she was inspired to write a volume of poetry that expressed how women embody the wisdom, power, beauty, and sovereignty of Nature. This volume of poetry is her gift offering to you and to other women around the world who are stepping forward and reclaiming their wild feminine selves and selkie skins.
Membership in the WILDE: Wise, Instinctual, Luminous Daughters of Earth Facebook Circle
Edveeje hosts an on-going sacred circle in which we can all experience a deeper connection with one another as we take this collective journey into our nature-based feminine wisdom. This private Facebook group is hosted by Edveeje and other wise women. It is a place you are invited to bring your questions, insights, struggles, and thoughts knowing you will be received by the sisterhood at a deep soul level.
How the Journey Will Unfold:
Upon purchasing your retreat package, you will receive a download and a welcome email from Edveeje. Your download includes When You Were Forest & Moonlight, a volume of poetry celebrating women and trees, as well as the links to all of the retreats and an invitation to join the WILDE private Facebook group.
This book club is inspired by the book If Women Rose Rooted: A Life-Changing Journey to Authenticity and Belonging by Sharon Blackie. It is highly recommended that you purchase the book and read chapter one before beginning your eco-heroine’s journey.
- Week One: Reclaim Your Story as a Voice of the Wells
- Week Two: Embrace the Call
- Week Three: Stir the Cauldron of Transformation
- Week Four: Find Your Path
- Week Five: Retrieve the Buried Feminine
- Week Six: Restore the Balance
- Week Seven: Return as a Heroine
- Week Eight: Become Wise Women Who Rise Rooted Together
- Week Nine: Your Eco-Heroine’s Celebration and Ceremony.
How to Take Your Seat:
This book club is our invitation to women everywhere to rise rooted together in support of the Sacred Feminine and the restoration of Nature. Therefore 25% of the profits will go directly to the charity TreeSisters.
This course is non-refundable.
When women invest in the wild feminine and reclaim the female body, we connect our power and light to the light within Nature and we restore the presence of the Sacred Feminine. 25% of the profits of these programs will go directly to supporting a charity that is in service of the Sacred Feminine and the restoration of Nature.
If Women Rose Rooted: A Life-changing Journey to Authenticity and Belonging is the creative and intellectual property of Sharon Blackie. This online book club is offered with her permission and deep blessing that we all rise rooted together.
This book club launches the 2020 A Woman’s Nature School Book Club series sponsored by The Nature-Based Feminine Wisdom Institute.
“This is the core of our task: to respect and revere ourselves, and so bring about a world in which women are respected and revered, recognised once again as holding the life-giving power of earth itself”.
~ Sharon Blackie.