If Women Rose Rooted
An Eight Week Book Club with Edveeje & Sophie
We invite you to join us and a community of like-minded women from around the world to dive into If Women Rose Rooted: The Journey to Authenticity and Belonging, by Sharon Blackie.
What if we could harness the waves of this global unraveling to rest deeply into ourselves, and then rise rooted together? This book offers a timely and life-changing journey from the wasteland of modern society, to a place of nourishment and connection.
Sophie mentions the planting of 5 trees in the video, but actually each woman who registers for this book club will
plant between 25 – 30 trees in the rainforest.
One Book At A Time We Can Change the World
50% of the profits for every book club go to organizations, movements, and charities who are changing our world, one book – one woman – at a time.
When You Join the Book Club You Will:
- Gain an appreciation of Covid-19 as an invitation to become a powerful “voice of the wells”
- Plant 25- 30 trees (per person) in our world’s rainforests through TreeSisters.org
- Join a sisterhood who will support and encourage you to live your most authentic life during a transformative time for women everywhere
- Deepen your understanding of – and connection to – your soul calling
- Integrate the author’s wisdom with your own soul’s guidance
- Experience the power of grounding in your own cultural myths and stories during transitions of growth and initiation
- Expand your understanding of your role in The Great Work
- Finally get this fantastic book read and have fun along the way
- Take your own eco-heroine’s journey one week at a time
“Mind-Blowing. An anthem for all we could be…
I sincerely hope every woman who can read
has the time and space to read it”.
~ Manda Scott, author of Boudica.
Take Your Own Eco-Heroine’s Journey
- Week One: Reclaim Your Story as a Voice of the Wells
- Week Two: Embrace the Call
- Week Three: Stir the Cauldron of Transformation
- Week Four: Find Your Path
- Week Five: Retrieve the Buried Feminine
- Week Six: Restore the Balance
- Week Seven: Return as a Heroine
- Week Eight: Become Wise Women Who Rise Rooted Together
What the Journey Includes:
- 8 Weekly On-line Retreats (1 hour 15 minutes with Q&A)
- Recordings of all Book Club Sessions sent via email
- Membership in the If Women Rose Rooted Book Club private Facebook Group
- Daily Inspiration in How to Take Your Own Eco-Heroine Journey
How the Book Club Will Unfold
- Upon registration and payment, you will receive a Welcome from Edveeje & Sophie.
- The live Book Club begins on May 13th. Sessions will be held on Wednesdays at 11:00 am EST / 4:00 pm UK for an hour and fifteen minutes. Dates include:
* May 13th, 20th. 27th
* June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
* July 1st
- You will also receive an invitation to join the private If Women Rose Rooted Book Club Facebook group where we will gather as a sacred sisterhood to encourage one another as we each take our own unique and authentic eco-heroine’s journey.
- You will receive 8 weekly emails that include the theme of the week as well as the recording of that week’s book club session.
- This book club is inspired by the book If Women Rose Rooted: A Life-Changing Journey to Authenticity and Belonging by Sharon Blackie. It is highly recommended that you purchase the book and read chapter one before the book club begins.
- For those of you who prefer audio, or don’t consider yourselves readers, here is the link to Sharon’s audio version of the book.
How to Take Your Seat:
This book club is our invitation to women everywhere to rise rooted together in support of the Sacred Feminine and the restoration of Nature. Therefore 50% of the profits will go directly to TreeSisters, a U.K. charity, dedicated to empowering women and restoring our planet’s life-giving rainforests. Each woman who registers for this book club will plant between 25 – 30 trees in the rainforest.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
This course is non-refundable.
When you join the Book Club you are saying yes to updates from Edveeje and Sophie.
Please be sure to email Sophie here if the email you would like to use for the course
is different from your Paypal email address.
You can save 30% on the cost of the book if you purchase at this link. Use code: bookclub30.
Please note, this book discount is for the United Kingdom ONLY (unfortunately the shipping time and costs preclude international shipments.)
If Women Rose Rooted: A Life-changing Journey to Authenticity and Belonging is the creative and intellectual property of Sharon Blackie. This online book club is offered with her permission and deep blessing that we all rise rooted together.
This book club launches the 2020 Nature-Based Feminine Wisdom Book Club series sponsored by The Nature-Based Feminine Leadership Institute.
“This is the core of our task: to respect and revere ourselves, and so bring about a world in which women are respected and revered, recognised once again as holding the life-giving power of earth itself”.
~ Sharon Blackie.