The Five Pillars of a Woman’s Temple
The 5 Pillars of A Woman’s Temple is an on-line experience designed to help you root your priestess-hood in passion, ground it in purpose, grow it through powerful principles, and embody it in your daily practices and lifestyle priorities.
The Benefits of Taking This Journey
- Become part of an intimate circle of sister-priestesses who are committed to serving the Sacred & Wild Feminine and the restoration of Gaia.
- Identify your priestess passion, purpose, principles, priorities, and practices.
- Root your spiritual calling in a practical framework of both prayer and activism.
- Ground your priestess-hood in four directions: upward, inward, outward, and downward.
- Create a Sacred Covenant between your soul and Mother Gaia that fuels your priestess vocation, life choices, and daily lifestyle.
What This Journey Includes:
90 Minute Workshop:
This retreat is designed to help you explore, articulate, and activate your priestess-hood in five dimensions: your passion, purpose, principles, practices, and priorities. Each of the dimensions explored includes live Q&A and a Chat that allows you to engage with other sisters taking the same journey.
The 5 Pillars of A Woman’s Temple Recording:
This is your gift to keep (especially helpful if you cannot attend the live workshop) that can be used to deepen, revise, and revisit your Sacred Covenant as your priestess-hood grows and evolves over time.
The 5 Pillars of A Woman’s Temple Field Guide:
This workbook includes handouts designed to help you explore and record your 5 Pillars while creating a sacred container and covenant with your soul as a Priestess & Earth Guardian.
The 5 Pillars of A Woman’s Temple Pinterest Board:
You will receive an invitation to join our Pinterest Board community where you can post images and inspiring quotes that reflect your Temple and your 5 Pillars.
Membership in A Woman’s Temple private Facebook circle.
How the Journey will unfold:
- Within a day of registration, you will receive a Welcome (via email) from Edveeje. This confirms your seat in the workshop. If you do not receive it within 24 hours please check your email junk/spam folder. You can also email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also email Ali if your Paypal address is different to the address you want to use for the workshop.
- You will receive a second email that includes a link to The 5 Pillars of A Woman’s Temple Pinterest Board so that you can begin adding images, quotes, and other inspiration for your journey.
- You will receive a third email before the workshop begins with your field guide. (I invite you to print it off so you can use it during the live workshop.)
- We will gather for our online workshop on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 12:00 EST. You will receive a call-in email with all the details of how to access the workshop on Sunday. You will also receive your recording of the workshop later that day.
How to Take Your Seat:
This course is non-refundable.
© Edveeje Fairchild, 2020
All rights reserved. Other than for fair use purposes, no part of this material may be reproduced or stored by any mechanical, photographic or electronic process without seeking permission and including the author’s name and copyright.